PDA

View Full Version : New short

ivanlobon
11-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Hi, this is my new short, is a all war critique, I hope you like it. C&C welcome
is made 3dmax and combustion.

http://www.ivanlobon.com/fighting.mov

Youtube power
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpMY-0-GB3s

Regards
Ivan

Drakky
11-13-2006, 11:45 AM
Amazing look, Ivan! I’m so tired of that render looking of ray traced shading, VRays, MentalRays, photons and all those things of standar CGI. :twisted:

Animation is perfect. Sound and music are perfect. And the moral of the story is... perfect.

Keep it up, Ivan! :thumbsup:

I’m a fan of you. :buttrock:

PitMatson
11-13-2006, 03:18 PM
Fantastic movie, Ivan :)

shy-guy
11-13-2006, 10:09 PM
Oh... my... god... LOL!!! oohh men... With all due respect, what the hell did you smoked while doing this??

This is one of the most twisted, sick and hilarius 3d shorts i´ve ever seen. Really, congrats.

It reminded me alot to "Rejected", an animated short by Don Hertzfeldt. If you haven´t check it out, please do, i think you´ll gonna like it a lot (especially the bit with the little clouds dancing and laughing and... you have to see it for yourself :))

Good luck, and dont forget to keep posting stuff.

kevinw
11-14-2006, 02:35 AM
uhhhhh..... I've never been so disgusted and yet intrigued by anything in my whole life.

THAT WAS AWSOME!!!

and the best part is that it was not done for gratuitous effect.

"No more blood from stupid war"

Nice......

ivanlobon
11-14-2006, 08:41 AM
Thanks for your comment.
Drakky, Pit, muchas gracias!!!
Shy-guy I smoke what the whole world jeje yeah I like so much don Hertzfeldt, thanks for the Recommendation.
kevinw thanks for you comment

Drakky
11-14-2006, 08:59 AM
You're welcome, Ivan. :thumbsup:

Podrías poner una imagen fija o frame característico, a falta de cartelera, en el primer post, para que se vea la estética antes de descargar el corto...

ivanlobon
11-14-2006, 09:21 AM
Good idea drakky

TANGOMAN
11-14-2006, 03:34 PM
looks great style from the picture ,could you make a low resolution please, it´s too heavy:),I can´t download it..

cheers :)

*Edit: It´s working ,fab work ,a bit disg.. at start,but when you get used works great,felicidades por currazo!

Angroc
11-14-2006, 08:58 PM
I ****ING LOVED IT!

sorry for the caps, but this style of useing the 3dtoolset is just so cool in my eyes. and its brilliantly ****ing wierd too. ever heard about the animation short "Rejected"? You should check that one out. Your movie reminds me of the cloud with the bleeding anus.

Tom W.
11-14-2006, 11:06 PM
Now that's what I call thinking outside the "box" LOL

In all seriousness... nice style, great timing, very creative and most importantly; entertaing! You can't help but smirk ;)

Tom W.
11-15-2006, 02:24 AM
bump~ btw my friends all got a kick out of this

CGTalk Moderation
11-15-2006, 02:24 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.