PDA

View Full Version : Still: I C U (horror)

funnydoodle
02-09-2003, 07:35 PM
It's almost midnight and the last ferry had left the island. I had no choice but to spend the night on the island itself.

The old lady wouldn't allow me to rent the last room available in her hostel. After much persuasion she finally gave in. As i was lying on the bed in the room, i noticed a door opposite the bed. It's supposed to be the toilet but the door is locked. I peeped through the keyhole and saw this:

http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/kentgs/icu800.jpg

Next morning i found out from the old lady that her daughter commited suicide by hanging herself in the toilet of the room i rented. She also told me I'm not the only one she's peeped.

| Adobe Photoshop | 3 hours |

coCoKNIght
02-09-2003, 07:39 PM
hehe, very funny! :beer:
cool pic :thumbsup:

ThirdEye
02-09-2003, 07:48 PM
Really nice, it reminds me my desktop (from the TOOL album Ænima artwork) :thumbsup:

lmc
02-09-2003, 07:48 PM
Haha, yup....its really funny but can u tell wat type of mood u wan tp present it out coz the feeling not so strong....and the detail of the pic can be improve,right.....However its just my little comment....its a good work and concerp....welldone lar:beer: :applause:

lmc
02-09-2003, 07:52 PM
reply ThirdEye_01 :- wat the pic u show tell ya?! Any story or wat the concerp?! so interesting...

funnydoodle
02-09-2003, 07:56 PM
thanx all... actually, i just did this for fun since i was bored just now. no special meaning or concept to it.... just did it like dat. i made up the story while starting this thread lol..... cheers

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.