PDA

View Full Version : FlashMX Website Tutorials please.

vVolf
02-09-2003, 03:48 AM
Can someone please post the best Tutorials you know of for Flash Websites. I am wanting to create my own website in flash, yet I suck at FlashMX and all its functions. I own FlashMX full version, Paintshop pro 7.1 and Adobe photoshop (which I suck at as much as FlashMX). So if anyone has very good tuts for flash websites please post them.

Michael Chen
02-09-2003, 05:12 AM
www.flashkit.com

www.kirupa.com

www.ultrashock.com

But my best suggestion is to buy a book on Flash MX, not so hard on the eyes :)

fig
02-09-2003, 08:10 AM
start with the tutorials under the help section of flash, do all those and figure out what else you want to learn. my book recommedation would be foundation flash mx (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1903450101/).

chris

LittleFenris
02-14-2003, 05:45 AM
www.flashkit.com is a great resource to learn flash. They have a great tutorial section and its split up into different categories so its easy to find what you wanna learn, whether it be interactive stuff or animation or buttons or whatever. ive learned a lot from that site.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.