PDA

View Full Version : Oriental girl

yoshi_k
02-09-2003, 12:15 AM
Its my first post.
The one that penciled what was scanned.I have the preparation for coloring the color after this.
When some comment or suggestion can be gotten about this, it is glad.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Denei/2497/picture/o_girl.jpg

http://www.geocities.co.jp//Playtown-Denei/2497/picture/o_girl6.jpg

ckw01hk
02-09-2003, 07:08 AM
your pencil skill is very good!!!!! nice sketch!!! i like yours!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

but i think her hands are too big as u can see that her left hand is of the same lenght as the forearm. and the body can be longer

nice work !!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: can't wait to see your colour works

Shady_Lady
02-09-2003, 09:55 AM
yoshi_k, welcome to the CgTalk Community!
there're not many Japanese artist here, maybe the language barrier, and your courage are highly appreciated!

Just keep posting on our family.:beer:

art7sayan
02-09-2003, 11:45 AM
Yes welcome aboard Yoshi-k San! I agree with ckw01hk, it's too bad that we don't have many japanese artist over here...so pleaz keep postin' !

Personally, her long neck seems odd to me even if it's a matter of style...but the design is cool ...a color version maybe now?

:wavey:

-Arty-

Castrol
02-09-2003, 03:19 PM
yeah... wellcome:wip:

yoshi_k
02-10-2003, 12:46 AM
Thank you very much for the comment of everybody.

The great website like CgTalk doesn't exist in Japan. To be able to get the comment of the person in various countries is to become study very much. After this, I keep posting.

I just started the study of English. Please forgive my bad English.

The colour work can be posted one of these days.

jordibares
02-10-2003, 02:28 AM
Really nice design, specially looks fresh, which is by itself a big thing... the only thing i could spot is her hands, they are boy hands and i thing the sense of scale on them is not 100% there.

Also, i think his face and hips clearly puts an age to her so their composition could be a bit more "honest" with her, we should be able to know who is she when we look at her and the posture/gesture/composition is too ambiguous.

or may be i am talking bullshit.

By the way, keep your own vision, it is good.

hanzo
02-10-2003, 05:48 AM
yoshi_k, great peace..

You read Blade of the Imortal, don't cha? ;)

dtrimble
02-10-2003, 07:37 AM
こんばんわ スケツチはきれいて、いいです。彼女の足の指は長いです。ちょっと、何表情にいますか。

yoshi_k
02-10-2003, 10:01 AM
Jordi Bares>
I might not understand all your comment. However, I think that your point is adequate.
It is thought that the composition power of my picture is not good. I want to make the best use of your comment in the picture that I will draw next time.

The problem of the size of her hand is a matter to which the point has been received all. It is thought that I also have the problem in the balance. These are one of the parts that want to be corrected when coloring.

hanzo>
Yes, I know "Blade of the Imortal". It is pronounced, "Mugen no jyuuninn" in Japan.
This comic is cool. It is very popular also in Japan.

You saw through the influence of this artist of my picture. It is a surprise.
I should make the design that I draw the one with the originality more.

dtrimble>
”konbann-ha dtrimble san !"
Thank you for your comment. However, it might be impolite to other people to input the comment with japanese-code. If you want to use Japanese, I can help you.

Shady_Lady
02-10-2003, 12:13 PM
yoshi_k, that's a good thread! You're such a Funny and Lucky guy, quite a number of replies for your first solo and your manner to scold 'dtrimble' solemnly..............impressive.......!!!

ps. I'm also the fan of "Mugen no jyuuninn":applause: :scream:

yoshi_k
02-11-2003, 01:22 PM
Thank you Shady_Lady.
Everybody who was here was friendly relieved to me.

A lot of other good comics are in Japan.

yoshi_k
02-11-2003, 01:36 PM
I finished coloring of this picture. I corrected the place where the point had been heard. It is "Balance of the arm" and "Length of the neck. "

I am interested for what you feel about this color.

megra
02-11-2003, 02:57 PM
oh, your coloring style is beautiful:)

Shady_Lady
02-11-2003, 03:44 PM
Good Job!!! yoshi_k, you did make me Surprised!
you've the strong sense of color using, it's not easy for an artist to develope his own sense....and there's get the mood in your painting.
you wanna tell something about the gun? in her hand, aren't you? I'll add more highlight around so that the viewer will get the message....

Keep it up!!!

:thumbsup:

DangerUs
02-12-2003, 12:31 AM
Very nice work Yoshi-kun
I love the traditional painted style:thumbsup:

Welcome do the board, keep posting your work, and ganbatte :beer:

chrisdejoya
02-12-2003, 07:21 AM
Beautiful! your color work is lovely and very distinct!

dtrimble
02-12-2003, 08:32 AM
Ha the color version looks very good. That thing she's holding, it's a pistal! Wow it reads better at that angle!

Kamui
02-12-2003, 08:36 AM
nice colors! great painting style
i really like this kind of coloring style and i'm working on developing my own. :thumbsup:

hanzo
02-12-2003, 08:55 PM
calm but dangerous, She has killed somebody or is about to...

love the style

buzzlightyr
02-13-2003, 11:03 AM
nice painting:thumbsup:

yoshi_k
02-13-2003, 02:09 PM
Thank you for your a lot comment.

There was the direction problem of her left arm. I changed the design of the gun that had it in the hand. As a result, this picture became not unnatural. However, the general effect of this picture has weakened.

It is a point that should be reflected.

I thought that there were a lot of negative opinions for the color of this picture. Because paint is flat. However, your opinion was interesting.

A classic picture of Japan influences the color of this picture.

I want to make the following work that I draw the one that the drama is felt. I can present it to you one of these days.

yoshi_k
02-19-2003, 03:48 PM
Research of expression.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Denei/2497/picture/face.jpg

hanzo
02-20-2003, 12:10 AM
Great style just like the other,:bounce:
but the neck might be to long....

or it could just be taste :cool:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.