PDA

View Full Version : Space Opera short

Skywalkerplanet
11-08-2006, 07:10 AM
Hello Artists!
I know that you are mostly all amazing exemplary artists, and I'd really like a good opinion on my work here, because it seems whoever sees it has not much to say at all about it. It is strange to me, so I begin to think it's quite bad. I do admit to some hurriedness because I had a tight deadline (3 months) and an old computer (something like 1Ghz, old Radeon card) and one particular bad cut in post (won't point it out) but generally is well recieved.

There is also another demo on the page. An older one if you wish to also comment.

Some shaders imported off highend3d others created by me, music done by photek,
Aqui mira: http://www.booneytoons.com/shorts.htm

So, please enjoy!
Justin Boon

Sky
11-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Hey there! I watched both the films. I don't know if anything is up to change or if it is all final. But I do have a few suggestions for you, perhaps for your next film. My first suggestion is to slow things down and make everything less chaotic. It's hard to visually tell a story when things are unclear. Make less camera movements, and I'd even recommend getting a book on cinematography and reading up on that. The camera angle really does help tell the story. So choose it wisely. Remember, your telling your story to other people. So make things clear.

You obviously have interesting ideas. Now just polish them up! :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
11-08-2006, 10:52 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.