PDA

View Full Version : Trafalgar Square SIGNUP LIST: Post here those who are looking for partners/teams

RobertoOrtiz
11-08-2006, 03:39 AM
Post on this thread if you are interested in working with a partner/team
on the Trafalgar Square Hardcore Modeling Challenge

Who knows it might be cool to have a Maya Team competing against a Max team.!

Anyway, if you are interested just post so people who are looking for teammates can PM you:

Name:
Program:
What you want to do:

BUILDING MODELING
HUMAN ANATOMY MODELING
ANIMAL MODELING
RELIEF MODELING
TEXTURING
LIGHTING
RENDERING
-R

jojo1975
11-09-2006, 09:28 AM
If anyone Interested in building modelling happy to receive a PM
I can do both Texturing and Modelling for Plaza Detail :)
Cheers to all
JOJO

diginime
11-12-2006, 03:59 AM
Name: Hao Liang Tan
Program: XSI
What i want to do: Building Modeling/Human Anatomy

endlesscan
11-13-2006, 09:56 AM
name: Can KILIÇ

i want to do:
BUILDING MODELING
HUMAN ANATOMY MODELING

MSke3D
11-23-2006, 08:34 AM
I would like to join a team on modeling. I do extensive models. texturing is something that I need work, but if someone will help, I'd be more than willing to join in.

MSke3D

skuby
11-28-2006, 07:30 AM
I know it's a bit late but if anyones still looking for a teamate I'll do any sort of modeling work. Private Message me if you need an extra set of hands. I run XSI and ZBrush and my copy of Maya 8 is in the mail.

galenty
11-30-2006, 11:34 PM
Hi. I would very much like to join a team. I'm hoping to specialize, eventually, in architectural visualization, so I'm pretty good at modelling buildings and texturing them. I'm also good at lighting, though that's not an issue here. Some of the organic portions, like the fountain are also easily within my skills.

galenty
11-30-2006, 11:38 PM
I'd like to do:

Building modelling
Texturing
Lighting
Rendering.

CGTalk Moderation
11-30-2006, 11:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.