PDA

View Full Version : summoning and sisters

Caj
02-08-2003, 08:24 AM
I came up with these characters the other day. The pic with the 2 white- haired ladies was supposed to be a sketch, but I ended up adding more to it. Comments welcome

Caj
02-08-2003, 08:28 AM
here is the pic with the chicks

Creepstown
02-08-2003, 10:36 AM
Cool, I really like the second one. These could almost look like shots from a music video or something. Mostly cause of the grain and the widescreen but its all good. I really like the expression of the middle girl in the first one too. Very nice style!
The only major critique is the lack of definate lighting in the first pic. You've got so many lights going on, areas like the girls hair seem unaffected. Almost like all three of them are from different pics.
And thats all I got i've got to say about that.

ASCIISkull
02-08-2003, 09:28 PM
I agree that the lighting in the first pic doesn't seem to affect her hair properly(or her shirt for that matter) but that's not too important, considering how gret the overall picture looks. Not bad for a picture that you hadn't planned on going so far with, certainly...

Would be cool as a music video, it does have that look in the presentation of it.

Nicool
02-08-2003, 09:40 PM
I'm keen on the style your are getting :love:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.