PDA

View Full Version : Character Extension & Pose - Interchangeable ?

alec.tron
11-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Basically I have various poses, in which a Character extension has been defined. The Character Extension is a joint which is located under the RightHand and the Character Extension has the RightHand joint as the Reference Object and a Stance Pose that is the same through all files.
When I create a Pose now, everything works fine so far, at least within the file where it has been created in. When I'm exporting the Poses and merge them into another file though, the Poses work, but the Character Extension doesn t receive anything at all, it just stays in it s Stance position no matter what I do.

So what I m wondering is, does anyone know what one has to do or take care of when exporting Poses that are supposed to incorporate values for the Character Extension so the posing of the Character Extension is interchangeable between files...?

Thanks in advance,
c.

CGTalk Moderation
11-06-2006, 11:59 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.