PDA

View Full Version : e-on policy on license transfer ?

Abraham
11-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Sorry, wrong forum

J-L

jwhitham
11-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi, I don't know e-on's policy, but I believe under European law software transfers are legal whatever the company's policy, providing you genuinely cease using the product.

So soon after your purchase though you really should start by contacting e-on, telling them you bought in error, and asking if you can get a refund. That's got to be better than selling at a loss on ebay or whatever.

John

Abraham
11-06-2006, 01:24 PM
Thank you John, I will try to contact them.
Vue is a really nice product but it won't ever work for me, I'm too much a "control freak" and it looks like the only way for me remain modeling my terrains by hand so they really match my needs (I don't do big landscapes, mainly house surroundings where I want as much control as possible.
I was very impressed by the kind of skies Vue produce now (almost as good as Terragen 2) but it's not enough for me to justify the money I spent for it :(

J-L

CGTalk Moderation
11-06-2006, 01:24 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.