PDA

View Full Version : My New Flash Site

tenl
02-07-2003, 05:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

My site is finally up and running complete...Thanks to all the experts.

I went to a lot of trouble to make it. I even learned a lot about perl just to get my own forum with a lot of features...

Links are fully functional except for one which is the Chronicles Button. I recommend downloading some flicks in the movies section and feel free sign up for the Top Sites...

Anyways...All feedback greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

The Eternal Night Life (http://www.eternalnightlife.com)

Martyr
02-12-2003, 03:17 AM
Your site looking good...now fill it with some of your work:buttrock:

KirkBjerk
02-14-2003, 03:45 AM
I've gotten my feet wet with flash but don't really mess with it a whole lot, but I checked out your site. Really good job on the site, how long have you been practicing with flash? I also really like your text roll over animation, very cool.

LittleFenris
02-17-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by KirkBjerk
I also really like your text roll over animation, very cool.

Yeah, that was the part of the site I liked...the button text rollovers.

tenl
02-22-2003, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the feedback! Greatly appreciated.

I have worked with flash for over 2 years now. It actually started off as a hobby with a site on geocities but the downloads I had were too big and I would tear apart my allocated transfer mb so I decided to get my own not too long ago. Now, I am trying to really get into it...

mage111
02-23-2003, 03:23 AM
hey tenl, just a little crit. make sure you let people know if you didnt do those games (or anything else you put on your site) that you give credit to the people that did.

being that your site is right next to your portfolio, people may make an assumption.

unless your name is xiaoxiao (if that is the persons name hehe). if it is, my apologies, thats a wikkid game...

oh, and pls turn your music off be default. the sound level is much greater then what i play from winamp at normally, and winamp with my sound system shakes my walls easily(good thing it wasnt when i was on your site), an off by default would be nice, aswell as an off button (if you dont want to have it off by default) at the intro screen, there wasnt one. only reason i didnt leave is because i turned my sound system off.

oh another thing about the sound. when i turn the volume off, aswell as hit the off button, and then i change pages, i still get music, maybe want to look @ fixxing that :/

Gbook & about boxs may want to be rotated a bit to make em more parallel with the lines they are inside of.

sorry if ive sounded rude or anything, the music did bother me though and i didnt really like my experiance too much because of it. good work on the 3d stuff though, keep up the flashin ;-)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.