PDA

View Full Version : Window Background color???

macrocosm
11-02-2006, 08:28 AM
I'm creating a window in MEL using the "window" command, but when I put the -bgc 0 0 0 or any other color value the window background color stays the same, this flag has no effect!! I'm hoping that someone ewould explain why, or maybe I misunderstood the meaning of "background", but I really want my window to have a different look, not like default windows,,any thoughts???

macrocosm
11-02-2006, 10:34 AM
Actually it works, its just that I had some layouts on the window so I had to give the same background color tothem as well, but the problem now is that the background of the text area (label) still has the same old default color, it does not follow the color of the window,,??

ashishdantu
11-02-2006, 12:40 PM
hi,

i guess you have to specify the -bgc flag for the text control too !

window w1;
columnLayout -bgc 0 0 1 ;
text -bgc 0 1 0 -l "color";
showWindow w1;

-rgds,

macrocosm
11-02-2006, 01:50 PM
yes it works with "text" command, but the problem comes when I put a label for a layout, for example:

window w1;
frameLayout -l "frame Title" -bgc 1 0 0; //here the background of the words "frame Title" still have the old window background color..this is my problem!!
showWindow;

CGTalk Moderation
11-02-2006, 01:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.