PDA

View Full Version : Iso game graphic

Ayrin Greenflag
10-30-2006, 05:12 PM
Hi all, i'm working on a isometric game totally free www.3dtowns.at/phaos (http://www.3dtowns.at/phaos)
you can see what i've done by registering a new character or using 'prova' as user and passw
the game is made in php and in development
if some of you want help me with some amazing graphic that i've seen on this forum you can email me
each help is welcome

Ayrin Greenflag

php coders are welcome too :)

Ghostscape
10-30-2006, 07:39 PM
I can't find your work on that site?

Why not just link the images directly or put them up on imageshack.com or something?

MrWaRrDoG
10-30-2006, 11:20 PM
I agree with above ^^

LaughingBun
10-31-2006, 07:52 AM
he wants you to create a user name and check out the game he is working on. i would but i dont feel like signing up for anything,sorry.

doylle
10-31-2006, 09:21 AM
I logged in with that "prova" account you gave us, but it still doesn't show up anything but those drawn maps... Do you think you can post some work here?

Rincewind7865
11-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Ive played the game a bit using the prova account..gonna sign up and try it some more. The controls seem a bit strange though. Maybe cursor buttons or keys would work better. The pictures in the various locations are very nice...How do i get out of the town?

Ayrin Greenflag
11-02-2006, 08:46 AM
well i see there's some difficult with my game...
Rincewind7865 you can exit the town when a door appair on the left of the board (as when u can enter in shops) the exit maybe is on the north
doylle it's strange you can't enter the game... i'll post some screenshot
Ghostscape all the site is my work :)
LaughingBun just use user 'prova' password 'prova' to login without registering

CGTalk Moderation
11-02-2006, 08:46 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.