PDA

View Full Version : Eon (Trailer) Entry: Richard Kurbis

Magnatude
10-29-2006, 11:11 PM
Richard Kurbis has entered "Eon (Trailer)".

Magnatude
10-29-2006, 11:28 PM
Ok, as I'm entering all 3 challanges (bravely by myself) this is the one I might not get completed, but I'll do my best.
I've just finished reading the novel (2 days, it was a fairly easy read). I'm running through my mind what scenes from the novel I should piece parts of it together.

I think I should really mix it up, use some of the vocal references as well as some very cryptic portions in the book... not to give away the plot but to show all the aspects of the "movie".

Space battle, Earth orbital sats getting nuked, a little provocative (Karen's shirt getting lifted) some epic looking portions in the chambers, a little tease of Olmy's back in Talsit as Patrica reaches out to him (on the tuberunner), boojum (Frant) nodding partially covered in shadow, the Defence tuberunner tearing apart the V/STOL ... all strike me as portions of this collage.

Just have to find some music that was referenced in the novel... hehe.

Tenacious
10-30-2006, 02:39 AM
Sounds like you've come up with a few really nice shots there. Can't wait to see it visualized.

CGTalk Moderation
10-30-2006, 02:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.