PDA

View Full Version : Environment: The subway station

Xisco
10-29-2006, 11:58 AM
Hi all.
recently im working on a spare time project, i call it the subway station and will be a playable level for HL2 ( i guess) engine. I like to get crits of the first stage, the train (inside)

http://www.vgapalma.com/cgwork/model.jpg

And the Wire

http://www.vgapalma.com/cgwork/wireframe.jpg

Best Regards!
Fran. j.

ChimpanG
10-29-2006, 01:12 PM
looking good :)

fbone
10-29-2006, 01:25 PM
nicely done. soo cool :applause:

psychojohno
10-29-2006, 06:58 PM
i like it but.... where is the station :thumbsup:

Xisco
10-29-2006, 07:18 PM
i find the subway-train is the principal object in the scene, and everything is around this prop, so, i started the train first. And here is no substations and still trying to finding a good photo reference for the station. If anyone has one photo of a scary good station, please, feel free to send me.

Regards.

HellBoy
10-29-2006, 07:47 PM
Its looking good :thumbsup:

But I think you can save couple of edges from here and there

psychojohno
10-29-2006, 10:08 PM
i find the subway-train is the principal object in the scene, and everything is around this prop, so, i started the train first. And here is no substations and still trying to finding a good photo reference for the station. If anyone has one photo of a scary good station, please, feel free to send me.

Regards.

i havnt got any photos but i seem to remember a pretty good subway station on the first max payne give that a look :thumbsup: i could be completely wrong it was a long time ago i played it last

Xisco
10-30-2006, 09:35 AM
Yeah!, i know about this station in Max Payne. Im trying to find references from many places, and meanswhile making the train i ll try to choose one of those photos.

CGTalk Moderation
10-30-2006, 09:35 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.