PDA

View Full Version : John Derry Signature & Matster Class Seminar in AUSTRALIA

soriah
10-27-2006, 11:18 AM
Yep thats Right John Derry one of the creators of Painter is going presentation seminars I just found out the additional Adelaide one so I thought i would share with some other australians that may not know this is happening :scream:

Wacom Australia is proud to bring John Derry to Australia with a national road show series of exciting Signature Presentations and Master Class Workshops.

Signature Presentations John distils the essence of the Master Class Workshop into a 3 hour information packed presentation. He works his magic on demonstration images and explains how the brush building process works. A major concept contained in the presentation is the importance of creating and maintaining a personal expressive style. All attendees will receive a Wacom resource kit consisting of John’s custom brushes, tutorials, trial software and other great goodies.

Master Class Workshops (limited seats of 12-15) are conducted over two ‘hands on’ days. The first day covers key concepts developed by John to merge photographs with natural media using the advanced capabilities of Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Corel’s Painter IX in conjunction with Wacom graphics tablets. John explains the process of ‘Expressive Interpretation’ through a running commentary and working his magic on various examples.
Attendees will have access to the software and hardware required to learn the techniques and then apply them to their own images. Day two of the Workshop is dominated by individualised work sessions. John spends time with each attendee, assessing their unique style, recommending brushes and tools that will enhance their work. All participants will receive a personalised resources kit consisting of John’s custom brushes and extra tools, tutorials, trial software and other special goodies.

Where and When
Melbourne 20th - 22nd Nov (TBC)
Brisbane 23rd - 25th Nov (Qantm College)
Adelaide 28th - 30th Nov (Tafe SA)
Sydney 4th - 6th Dec (Wacom Australia)

Cost (all pricing is in AUS)
1. Signature Presentation $75.00 inc. GST (With CD resource kit of tools & tutorials)
2. Master Class Workshop $375.00 inc. GST (With personalised resource kit & goodies)
3. Both events $399.00 inc. GST (With all CD resources and extra goodies)

Sign Up NOW! simply download the pdf here: http://www.kira.net.au/PainterPresentation.pdf (sorry the only copy i have is the adelaide one but the third page is all you need to sign up for the melbourne, brisbane, and Sydney seminars. It alsso has more info on John Derry etc)

hope to see you there as i'll be attending all three days in adelaide :bounce:
Soriah

CGTalk Moderation
10-27-2006, 11:18 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.