PDA

View Full Version : Render

dean
03-20-2002, 10:40 PM
Hi,
I have spent a good while on trying to figure out how to do a basic render of a targa sequence or a still frame..I know this sounds mildly pathedic but it is getting the best of me and any help will keep me from wanting to blow this program with a shotgun or an uzi.

New script: File in Targa sequence 1-300..Select Blur Slect Camera Shake ...Select File Out Name it..go to render and it sits there..anyone have any ideas why this simply function isnt working?

Sorry for such a stupid question ,

Thanks,
Jay

fishbone
03-21-2002, 07:56 PM
Hi!
though not being a real shake wizard i'll try to help, but it's never easy since it's always lots of things that can get missed.

have you entered a timerange? under the global parameters? if not just press the 'Auto' button or enter a valid range (in you case 1-300 i guess). hope this helped..

Curtis
03-21-2002, 09:13 PM
Select your File Out Node, and enter a file name "MyPic_@@@@.tga' . The @ symbol is the numerical padding needed for sequence of files. Then, with that node selected, go to Render File Out Node, and in this dialog box, add a time range for 1-100 (or however many frames are needed), then click render. I will show you a 'preview' window as it renders. The 'preview' window is not your linked to your output size.

Hope that help..;)

:cool:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.