PDA

View Full Version : Preview sketch: Humpty Dumpty & gang

fireman
02-06-2003, 07:38 AM
heya ppl!

well, did dis for Kirt's Disney forum. Didnt hav time to complete it :annoyed: but i had tons of fun drawin the characters. though i can't complete it, Psychedelic Mind and art7sayan help me realise i should finish what i had started. hehe.

so basically, dis is a preview sketch of wats to come: :D
we hav:
-Queen of Hearts, a prom queen with a huge axe bent on revenge.
-Cheshire Cat, the cat with the style whose motives unknown..
-Humpty Dumpty, cracked and now a bad ass egg.
-Little Malice, a quiet innocent girl?

well, i think i may go serious with dis idea. not sure what it will end up as. :hmm: btw, critiques and comments please!

mattregnier
02-07-2003, 08:34 PM
just a few quick c&cs-

Humpty Dumpty- with a dual gatling gun, holy crap that is sweet.

Queen of Hearts- love the ax! think something looks wrong with the pose, maybe make her stand more upright, looks like she's falling backwards.

Chesire Cat- i'd say leave him more feral. i think this is because i've been too brainwashed between the disney and american mcgee versions.

Little Malice- very cool design on her costume, and i think it would rock if she had just a super-huge croquet mallet. Like one that was twice her size would make her seem unstoppable.

fireman
02-08-2003, 01:17 AM
mattregnier: Thanks man!agree wif your views. :D Will try to do sometin bout the Queen. Like the idea about Little Malice having a super-huge croquet mallet! totally rocks!

To Geckopunk83 and Cgfreak: Well, not really sure what has happen.. but your comments were deleted. I hav no idea what happened.. totally dumbfounded :surprised

anyway here is a close up of humpty. peace! :buttrock:

art7sayan
02-08-2003, 01:24 AM
Wowow Fireman, u made it! Can't wait to see the final one! :bounce:

Yeah I agree about the queen too...but man your Humpty Dumpty roxx!! :xtreme: (And what about his mecha by the way?)

Anyway...keep goin'!! :thumbsup:

-Arty-

fireman
02-08-2003, 01:38 AM
haha! thanks art! well, jus manage to finish sketchin the mecha version, so here it is. Egg in the shell! :buttrock:

art7sayan
02-08-2003, 01:42 AM
Yeah rock on!! :buttrock: Finish it and it will be an awesome master piece!

:wavey:

KOBALT_KORE
02-08-2003, 03:08 AM
Lol! That's awesome. You really should finish these once you get some spare time - they're very original and cool :beer:

Wildfire
02-08-2003, 03:38 PM
Man! that is just soooo coool!!! I really like humpty Dumpty> Any chance you want him in 3D?

Geckopunk83
02-08-2003, 07:17 PM
hmm..deleted posts...all is not well in the land of cgtalk:surprised

ah well...the work still rocks lol:airguitar :buttrock:

PsychedelicMind
02-09-2003, 09:55 AM
Ne, 'niichan! Coolness! You posted the pics! :) Yesh! I continue to support you in your attempt to finish this kick-butt gang! The Queen's pose does look a little unbalanced, but i think it's tweekable. :) Also think that big croquet mallet would be an interesting idea to consider :D Other than that, your characters rock!

fireman
02-09-2003, 02:18 PM
art7sayan: thanks art! fireman on the double!

KOBALT_KORE: thanks man! will get it done... when it's done!

Wildfire: man,3d humpty dumpty, i would love to! :D too bad i sux at max..

Geckopunk83: thanks! well, hope it does not happen again. :)

PsychedelicMind: thanks 'motochan! i agree with your comments. will tweak them. me also tink dat the mallet is real cool:scream:

be postin updates when i can. peace:buttrock:

mattregnier
05-29-2003, 07:20 PM
Alrighty I know this thread in ANCIENT, but i'm bumping it up in hopes that fireman will see it and Get to work on these characters, If not fire I'd like your permission to develop malice, i had that idea for the croquet mallet and have been waiting patiently for you to run with it :D come on man :D

fireman
06-05-2003, 03:48 PM
HELLOOOOO PEOPLE OF CGTALK!!! WAAZZUUPP!!:xtreme:

mattregnier: hey man! tok about being ANCIENT! thanks for bringing dis thread up! haha! well bro, i hav been in isolation for a couple of months but i dun plan to stay dat way for long. :D

as for little malice... i drew her up already! i'll post it wen i can

b seeing u ppl :buttrock:

mattregnier
06-06-2003, 03:51 PM
rock dude- he's alive!!! Man i thought we lost you to some late night java overdose or something :D sweet the thread is bookmarked and i added you to my buddy list, so when you get some new things up, PM me and lemme know :D great to hear you're back

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.