PDA

View Full Version : is there a Dongle?

WizCraker
10-24-2006, 12:09 AM
What is suppose to be included in the box? I got the software media, install doc, two training DVDs and that is it. I notice while reading the Install doc and the Delivery Note (Packing Slip) that a USB Dongle iButton is listed on the note as part of the XSI 5.x ADV Perm Student Lic. Is this a goof on Softimage's side or is it that I have to request it after I install the software and then wait another week to use the software?

Thanks

Dustin.

Sbowling
10-24-2006, 03:06 AM
What is suppose to be included in the box? I got the software media, install doc, two training DVDs and that is it. I notice while reading the Install doc and the Delivery Note (Packing Slip) that a USB Dongle iButton is listed on the note as part of the XSI 5.x ADV Perm Student Lic. Is this a goof on Softimage's side or is it that I have to request it after I install the software and then wait another week to use the software?

Thanks

Dustin.

I would contact softimage directly. I'm not exaqctly sure what is supposed to come with the Educational version, but either way, a phone call to softimage will be much quicker than waiting for a response here. Besides, if you are supposed to get a dongle with the Educational version, posting here won't be of any help.

WizCraker
10-24-2006, 04:29 PM
A Dongle is required for the Educational version. Softimage is sending me one.

Thanks for the reply.

Dusitn.

CGTalk Moderation
10-24-2006, 04:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.