PDA

View Full Version : Short animation "Pajeczyna" (Web)

JmTm00
10-23-2006, 03:44 PM
Hi there

...I woke up today, and half consious i turned on my pc and strange thing happens :) I found my old animation that I`ve made over 1 year ago...i didnt even expected i still have it :]

...so i introduce you my first animation fully finished, as complete rookie in 3d those times, i made it about 6 moths, didint even know that something like Vray, or even Gi exist XD so please be gentle ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQnsRIXEsyo

Time: 03:27 sek

Hope U like it ;) Enjoy

carlosvk
10-23-2006, 04:17 PM
Witam Jacek,

What are working on these days?
I think that is a nice feeling you are trying to get in Pajeczyna but the over all paste is too slow and the lighting is too dark. I think that you can cut a few scenes that are redundant. I like the design of the character and would be nice to revel him a little bit more. I also think you could add more detail to this guy.

Nice work,

Carlos

JmTm00
10-23-2006, 04:25 PM
Thanks

I also noticed that the image is too dark, but on my monitor there is no pure blask areas :| I thing the problem is that i made this one on Crt...but when i watching it on Lcd the contrast raised up :/ Hehe, more details :] indeed it would be nice to add some, but at those times i didnt know maany things, and now i dont want to "upgrade" this work, i put this energy in my next work ;)...for that just "case closed" ;)

CGTalk Moderation
10-23-2006, 04:25 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.