PDA

View Full Version : Tv Ad

JJASSO
10-22-2006, 09:19 PM
hey guys this is my last work , for a saudi arabian company, this is supposed to be a multi cultural city with must of the buildings we all know, and a piece of an england matte painting also featuring in this spot hope you guys like it
photoshop, 3ds max and dreamscape for sea and water animation, after effects for final composition

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/420/multicitypb0.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5679/londonmatteor0.jpg

camelsnot
10-23-2006, 03:37 AM
WoW! I really love the water. Great job!

Kutkin
10-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Looks great, Jamie!

Would love to see animation! Is camera flying there? You may tell us some tips.:)

The sky and water are awesome! Love the reflections!

Most buildings look nice too. The perspective is mostly very good. I like those highlights.
Not sure about the scale of the pyramids.

I like the colors in this image!

cheers

AnimZiggy
10-23-2006, 02:50 PM
very nice.

everlite
10-24-2006, 10:06 PM
Hey nice composition James, the water, thats CG? looks great and the lighting is very nice. Though i agree that the pyramids look a touch out of place.

Is this animated or just for a still? Be nice to see the animation.

- Dave.

JJASSO
10-24-2006, 11:00 PM
hey Dave thanks for the comments yes it is animated, the water, a smooth zoom in, flying birds and more fx in the final comercial. everything is not in the real scale if it were nothing woould fit the layout so I cheat a little to keep the layout and composition look , it will be released in 2 more week I hope I get permission to post the final version

cheers

everlite
10-24-2006, 11:19 PM
Nice one James, i hope we get to see it, where will it be aired? is it just in saudi arabia?

How long did you work on this?

Did it go through many revisions prior to it been passed by the client?

Which bit are you most proud of?

- Dave :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
10-24-2006, 11:19 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.