PDA

View Full Version : max 9 CoolPicker

AlpineMan
10-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Hi all

I have re-built the Coolpicker color picker for Max 9.

www.idigitalhouse.com/tech/dh_tech.html (http://www.idigitalhouse.com/tech/dh_tech.html)

The zip file contains both the 32 and 64 bit builds.

I am also including all the intermediate build files as well, along with the release plugins. This means for you programmers out there that I have included .obj files and a PDB file!!. The PDB file can be very useful for debugging.

I would like to release the source code for this one, however I have a few things I need to check on first.

Cheers

Chris J.
Montreal.

Abraham
10-21-2006, 05:57 PM
Thank you very much, I would have missed it, really an excellent tool :)

J-L

AlpineMan
10-25-2006, 02:48 PM
Updated:

Someone found a bug while using mental ray and when modifying sub-materials. Fixed.

See my webpage for updates.

Chris J.

jabbermacy
10-29-2006, 12:41 PM
Hello and thanks for the max 9 x64 version, BUT it seems you included all the source files (don't know if you intended to or not) and the plugin loads fine on x64, but the new colorpicker does NOT appear, only the standard max colorpicker. If I remember right there's nothing to configure, so I guess I'm reporting that the x64 plugin is not working for me! Please help!

AlpineMan
10-29-2006, 02:16 PM
Once you put coolpicker in your plugins directory and start up max, you have to go to the customize | preferences menu. This opens your preferences dialog. There in the general tab, you select from a drop down list the color picker you want to use.

Chris J.

jabbermacy
10-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Sweet!!! Thanks, excellent plug, repped!!

CGTalk Moderation
10-29-2006, 03:07 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.