PDA

View Full Version : Graphire2 and Photoshop, not pressure sensitive!

tigrvision
02-05-2003, 01:12 AM
Hey folks,
I just bought Wacom Graphire2, installed the drivers and opened Photoshop 7. I was a bit dissappointed when I tried drawing with the brush tool and applying different levels of pressure didn't make a difference in the lines. I played around with the tablet settings and with Photoshop's brush shape dynamics. Nothing worked.
Can anyone tell me if I've forgotten to do something with the tablet or something I need to set in Photoshop in order to get pressure sensitivity?

Also, are there any tutorials for using tablets and Photoshop?

Would appreciate any help on these questions.

tigrvision

kraal
02-05-2003, 04:55 AM
If the application supports pressure but is not responding to variable input, try trashing the Wacom Tablet Preference file and restart the machine. The tablet preferences are located in the system folder / preferences / tablet. If the application is still not responding to pressure input, you may want to consider removing and re-installing the application.

i also had this problem with painter on the mac and had to upgrad painter....
check wacom.com for tutorials
also
http://www.gfxartist.com/features/tutorials

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.