PDA

View Full Version : agMouseGesture plugin

agedito
10-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Hello, this is a plugin that I develope to my demo reel that is comming in a few days...

Is a mouse gesture detector on XSI. With this tool you can assign scripts or XSI command to muse gestures. It's something like Maya hotbox but more configurable

http://www.agedito.com/contenidos/trabajos/Entorno/agMouseGesture/agMouseGesture.avi

It's fully contextual, every object can have it's own mouse actions.. and there is three context levels: object, model and scene (left, middle, right mouse button)

This allow a mouse-synoptic rigs:
with the left button (object context) you can close hands, open mouths...
with the middle button (model context) you can save keys, reset controls,change subdivision level..
with the right button (scene context) you can save scenes, chague view modes, maximize viewports..

You decide with scripts run with each gesture. Detect more than 50 gestures and is very preccise.

All critics, sugestions and opinions are welcome

francescaluce
10-17-2006, 10:07 PM
where is it ?? :)

ciao
francesca

dwigfor
10-17-2006, 11:07 PM
I think he also posted it on XSIbase. If I remember right, he posted the plugin and not a video on there, and the video with no plugin on here...

agedito
10-19-2006, 12:02 PM
Sorry, In a few weeks I upload the plugin. Now I'm maikng my demo reel

CGTalk Moderation
10-19-2006, 12:02 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.