PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial needed badly RLA MAX 7

littleprince
10-15-2006, 02:32 PM
Hey guys i badly need your help with this thing

am using 3d max v7 with Vray and RPCs for architcture project and i guess u all know about the rendering problems that Vray & RPCs do to each others.

so i come up with a sulotion to avoid this by render .RLA file where the RPC alone and the 3d screen alone and take them after all done rendering to AfterFX to finalized it

but now i don’t know what’s wrong !!! correct me if am worng the idea of rendering RLA is that you can render some objects within the scene and then rendering the scene alone and after that u take them to AF and they both work 2ghther just fine like the object u rendered alone if something infornt of it comes it will disapper behind it coz it has a depth within, so if anyone can help me i need to render RLA where i can go around with the Z depth

i did the settings but its not working i still see the RPCs at the top layer of the scene on AF ?!?! i guess that i miss something and need more clear steps to do it right

plz advice or tutorial link

the little prince

CGTalk Moderation
10-15-2006, 02:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.