PDA

View Full Version : Mesh2Spline for R7??

DLDude
10-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Hey, I had the Mesh2Spline plugin working on my R7 of Max. I got a virus (i know i know), and after a full re-install, I went to put Mesh2Spline back in, and it says it is "not made for this current version" or the likes. It used to work, but the one I downloaded today (which i take it is made for the 4-5 released) does not work.

Im under the impression that they quit making Mesh2Spline after R5, but is that because they got bored, or because it's not integrated into max? If so, where can i find it? Also, if you know of a R7 m2s, I will love you long time.

Thanks,
Dan

Themeparktommy
12-22-2006, 05:58 PM
I got 2 versions of Mesh2Spline but for some reason the mesh will disappear after using a shell modiefier on the coaster.. can someone please help me with this ? :)

Ls3D
12-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Wacky splines of this nature can sometimes be repaired by creating a new shape, say a rectangle, then convert the rectangle to a spline and attach the extracted spline. Then delete the rectangle part and see if it will extrude in the correct direction.

This is another way of resetting the Xform, which may also work. Worst case you will have to trace it manually.

-Shea

CGTalk Moderation
12-22-2006, 07:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.