PDA

View Full Version : Eon (Trailer) Entry: Roger Palmer

jolyrojr2
10-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Roger Palmer has entered "Eon (Trailer)".

jolyrojr2
10-12-2006, 08:35 PM
I am having my students work on a group entry. the class is all about animation so I will be builder and team leader. Each student is currently reading the material provided by the challenge and creating a story board. I will scan in and upload each one when they are done with them. we will then, as a class, create a final story board based on input from everyone.

I have some friends in the music department that can do our sounds and music. I do not know if they have to "part of the team" or not. It would be cool to get some of the theatre department to do some voice acting.

I think this school can produce a decent entry, even though they are all fairly green still. my class is very small: i only have 4 students. Perfect for a group contest. With me as team leader, that makes it a group of 5. This afternooon, when class starts, i will have them all sign up. Good Luck everyone! Greg Bear is a bad ass and i am so excited to think he is judging our work.

mitchelhunt
10-12-2006, 09:32 PM
this sounds awesome, cant wait to see some progress!

CGTalk Moderation
10-12-2006, 09:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.