PDA

View Full Version : Airbrush Portrait: Women's Face

hessmart
02-04-2003, 12:37 AM
First off, I just wanted to mention how bad ass the work on this is. Very inspiring, sometimes intimidating... Anyways, this piece is done in airbrush on canvas. The only brush work is the makeup under the eyes and the highlights on the lips. I guess the crit I am looking for is just to see if people like it or not. Looking forward to your responses, good or bad. Also, just wondering what size and quality peole save their attachments as.

ken

Creepstown
02-04-2003, 02:09 AM
Well, Attachments gotta be under 40k and you can only have one per thread according to the forum rules, if im not mistaken. Adobe Image ready can get you a good compression of jpeg these days.

As for your picture, Im just not diggin it. Its the eyes that bug me the most, one is facing us and the other is looking off to the right. Like a lazy eye kinda thing. Otherwise, this is alright for airbrush. I suggest more contrast in the face and perhaps the hair as well and watch for proportion and anatomy before commiting it to paint.

Hope that helps.
(by the way, is that Josie Maran?)

hessmart
02-04-2003, 09:22 PM
hey creeps, fair enough... thanks for takin' the time to comment.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.