PDA

View Full Version : New Digicam!!)*)"($

spr0g
02-04-2003, 01:15 AM
hi... as the title suggests... I got a new digicam earlier today... in the following link are some of the pictures taken with them... (some modded in PS)

its not me in the pics... its my m8 jamie (hey jam), and the phone one (for some reason) came out like that... no photoshop work on that.

(all blur (DOF), and objects done using the camera and my house stuffs, and text/colours/effects added in PS)

tell me what ya think... (bearing in mind I was playing :D)
(one more thing... I spent about 2-7 mins in PS in each pic, depending on what I felt like playing with)

(sorry for the image sizes for u 56kers)

http://www.linktheweb.co.uk/

Menge
02-04-2003, 03:38 AM
you're making me wanna buy a digital camera too............

i have to say i didn't like those with faces (except the first one - with the hands). i dunno. maybe the lens flare on one busted all of the other ones :P hehehehe

the ones i like best are the one with the hands, the mic and the stove.

ehehe the phone one is something interesting to take a look at, being it "natural" :P

spr0g
02-04-2003, 10:37 AM
hehe... cheers. I like the lens flare one (but without the lens flares)... just added those as a mess around trying to get him looking... evilish :P

my favourite is the mic and cooker too :D
and the hands.

anyone else?

spr0g
02-04-2003, 10:41 AM
I also like the last one... which I forgot about...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006IJK3 <-- my camera.. no doubt there is somewhere better for it... but hey :D

*EDIT*
[2 new ones added, (plants). nothing special... just playing with angles and "depth of field" again]
*/EDIT*

spr0g
02-04-2003, 11:20 PM
hmmm... nearly 100 views... and only 1 person commented. is it really that bad? :surprised :hmm:

Menge
02-05-2003, 08:13 AM
don't be dismotivated.

i'm quite in a hurry... so i'll take a look at the new images later on today.

c ya

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.