PDA

View Full Version : "The Very First Noel"

flipnap
10-11-2006, 03:09 PM
A heartfelt and beautiful story about the "First Noel". Planned for Broadcast in December, to run with the "rankin bass" stories, and also DVD release. Some very talented and wonderful people poured their heart into this project. Enjoy

http://www.veryfirstnoel.com/

Slurry
10-11-2006, 03:31 PM
Looks like a great direct to DVD realease. I really like the character design and music. The lighting looked a little iffy in the wise man's home but hey, maybe it's better on the DVD as opposed to the tiny internet video.

Art :)

paulrus
10-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I'm on the pre-order list now.

Paul

jobregon3D
10-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Having worked on the project myself ,I can say its a very beautiful piece the quality is really great and the art direction was also really amazing you must see it final output. The trailer is a bit out dated when actual lighting started we in included more passes and more comp work to enhance it from the look of the trailer. but the final product is truley amazing. Thanks for the link.

spj
10-12-2006, 05:44 AM
Looks great! I really like the way everythings been designed. It looks like they've made the most out of what I'm guessing was a relatively tight budget.

ndat
10-12-2006, 01:38 PM
Having worked on the project myself ,I can say its a very beautiful piece the quality is really great and the art direction was also really amazing you must see it final output. The trailer is a bit out dated when actual lighting started we in included more passes and more comp work to enhance it from the look of the trailer. but the final product is truley amazing. Thanks for the link.

Wow, awesome...

I liked how the lighting looked in the trailer even, very atmospheric :D, great job.

CGTalk Moderation
10-12-2006, 01:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.