PDA

View Full Version : Character: Pilot Girl (or some strange sport)

Kirt
02-03-2003, 09:05 PM
Just messing around last night ...

http://www.cell2000.net/~users/kirtstanke/images/pilot-girl.jpg

dmcgrath
02-04-2003, 12:02 AM
Um.. "Orphan Rollerball Reject"?
no no
"Competetive Crash Pilot"_Skinny female class??

But seriously folks, nice work Kirt. Coloring next?

Alevice
02-04-2003, 12:31 AM
The left eye is a tad bit wrong. Other than that, i see no failures there...plus i like it. Color it!

Creepstown
02-04-2003, 03:01 AM
Nice. I like the giant pants she's wearing and as a result, the extra fabric around the waist. My only crit, a lil more muscle on the shoulder/upper arm.

Evil_radish
02-04-2003, 07:10 AM
i wish i could draw something like this when im just messing around!! great work!

i see no problem with the skinny arms, i think it adds to the character

Kirt
02-04-2003, 08:48 AM
Color it? Gah! You realize that if I colored every wierdo sketch I did I'd probably have a job now ... oh wait ... damn it.

/me runs around cursing at all the clocks in my house for running 4X normal speed.

Seriously, thanks for the comments. But this will probably stay as is (unless I'm really bored for something to do). To many other open projects at the moment for colors.

PsychedelicMind
02-04-2003, 07:03 PM
Skinny girl in baggy clothing! That's an interesting combination :D man, if that's a 'weirdo sketch' I am lost for words. Those r pretty clean lines! Wonder what the vehicle looks like >pokes kirt to draw one< poke poke poke...

Gamoron
02-04-2003, 07:23 PM
I like skinny girls in baggy clothes. Nice work Kirt!

Kirt
02-04-2003, 07:38 PM
So ... I needed to take a break from making storyboards. :argh:

http://www.cell2000.net/~users/kirtstanke/images/pilot-girl-color.jpg

It's still WIP, but at least she's not pale anymore. Oh, I think I fixed her eye a bit. It looks better to me now.

PsychedelicMind - I suck at mecha stuff ... but if this turns out OK, maybe I'll give it a shot.

kwshipman
02-04-2003, 09:48 PM
Nice work there kirt! She is awesome. Was about to ask if I could color her for practice, but then I remembered that I havent finished coloring my own drawings yet. :D

Alevice
02-05-2003, 02:36 AM
Why dont mods make a color this competition. Nothing serious and maybe not a real competition, but i actually liked when both arty and Tommy Lee did a color ofr that Acteon dude.

Kirt
02-05-2003, 02:58 AM
We just had a color challenge that I un-stickey'd a couple of days ago. There weren't any recent posts, so I figured everyone was done with it. If you still want to do the coloring, check the link on my signature below.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.