PDA

View Full Version : Camera, Resolution and viewport

Goggle
10-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Hello,

I would like to know if there's a way to connect a camera view to the time slider.
Imagine I have 8 frames of animation and each one is view from a different camera, so when I go to frame 2 my viewport automatically go to camera 2, etc...

And my other question is : is it possible to do this same thing whith a Render preset and the time slider !
For example on frame 2 i got a resolution of 320 240 and on frame 3 a resolution of 640 480 and when i move my time slider it swtich from a resolution to another in my viewport !

I need to see the result of my scene quickly in my viewport with the correct resolution and aspect ratio to centre it before rendering.

So I hope that my request is clear, if it's not the case, please let me know.
In fact I just want to try to find a way to the fact that's not possible to set key on Resolution and on the Film Aspect Ratio of camera.

Thanks in advance

Mikademius
10-11-2006, 01:39 PM
For your first question you could try out driveNull. Check highend.
For the other questions you could probably do it with an expression or a scriptJob.

CGTalk Moderation
10-11-2006, 01:39 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.