PDA

View Full Version : First Attempt

KingLopez
10-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and my first attempt would probably have been better if I had my AMD with Photoshop CS2 here but for the next week I only have a Pentium III with Photoshop 7 AND on top of that Photoshop 7 keeps making random lines appear on my pictures when I edit them with it. Anyways, here it goes (picts used: sky, sea, eiffel tower):

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4858/mattexw2.png

I could have added more detail but I was getting angry at photoshop :P

P.S.: If anyone has any idea on how can I stop photoshop making those random lines appear please tell me :)

shrinkingviolet
10-10-2006, 06:56 AM
I think those randon lines are appearing because of your out of date graphic card drivers. Get the latest drivers for your graphic card.

KingLopez
10-10-2006, 08:02 AM
Nah, I've got the latest drivers but I think it's some problem Photoshop has with Pentium III computers, I guess I'll have to wait until next week then I can really start making decent stuff :)

yellowdog
10-12-2006, 03:18 AM
With a sky bright like this, you would get a lot more light on the ground from what gets reflected from the sky. This would also help make out what the structure is in the middle of your image. Also, in order to make your image more interesting, move the horizon line to the top or bottom third of the frame.. and move your element more to the left or right. This will give you a more dynamic composition.

cheers ! :)

Prim
10-13-2006, 08:55 PM
it`s way too dark...
contrast is very high too..
work on it

CGTalk Moderation
10-13-2006, 08:55 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.