PDA

View Full Version : HARDCORE MODELING!: Frankenstein Castle <<The Castle Detail>>

BAMU
10-09-2006, 02:08 PM
I intend do to the gate and the main towers of the castle... so here is what I've got till now... hope to finish till tommorow :).

RobertoOrtiz
10-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Great work,

We will be transitioning to the FXwars challenge tonight,
so people continue working on it.

-R

BAMU
10-10-2006, 10:43 AM
thx roberto,
so I can continue working on this maybe someone wanna use it [make a team actually]... right? :)
anyway my intention is to finish this thing...

here some more work on the gate...

BAMU
10-10-2006, 10:49 AM
and another angles

RobertoOrtiz
10-10-2006, 03:49 PM
This is a great model.

Looking forward to seeing it shaded and animated.

-R

RobertoOrtiz
10-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Hey Bamu, do you need help setting up a team?

It would be a shame not to see this animated.

-R

BAMU
10-12-2006, 01:56 PM
unfortunatley for the moment I can't spend time on working on this, but if enyone wish to use what i've done till now [towers and the gate] just send me a pm and I'll be happy to give it for use. Anyway, I will finish it asap, it's my first work of this type and I really wanna see it finished :).

thx Roberto

RobertoOrtiz
10-12-2006, 02:03 PM
unfortunatley for the moment I can't spend time on working on this, but if enyone wish to use what i've done till now [towers and the gate] just send me a pm and I'll be happy to give it for use. Anyway, I will finish it asap, it's my first work of this type and I really wanna see it finished :).

thx Roberto
Ill volunteer you on the team thread..
:)
-R

Identity3D
10-13-2006, 01:24 PM
Bamu amazing start here i think it would be a shame not to see this used. You should join a group or even create one. I could see these doors opening up into an amazing hall or front entrance with a industrial gothic look like the doors but not to strong. The Frankenstein Room could be open air on top of the main tower. I really hope you can contunie with this as these pictures are amazing. Cant wait to see this finished

RobertoOrtiz
10-30-2006, 02:17 PM
The voting thread will go live ON FRIDAY NOVEMBER 3rd (Midnight).

You have until then to post

BEAUTY RENDER & ORTHOGRAPHIC RENDERINGS:

(Click here for rules)
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=411766
-R

CGTalk Moderation
10-30-2006, 02:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.