PDA

View Full Version : Render region is not refreshing the material

AnonyMouse
10-08-2006, 11:08 PM
I am sending an object (not .obj, a hat in that case) to BodyPaint or Photoshop and after that back to XSI. In the viewport the texture looks like it must be, but the render is rendering the old texture?

dwigfor
10-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Maybe a cluster sort order problem. Or, do you see any problems in the render tree?

francescaluce
10-09-2006, 10:25 PM
try refreshing the cache in pref->rendering->empty.cache.when.render.region.closes
or in the texture settings go the texturing panel and select another option other than
load in memory, or maybe just unplug, render and replug your texture.

ciao
francesca

AnonyMouse
10-29-2006, 07:53 PM
Urghhh, no effect! Even in Texture editor it is showing the filename in "clips" but is showing the texture in it's initial fase! The first thing I made in Bodypanit is here, nothing more... :hmm: In material editor too.
P.S. I opened the texture in Photoshop and saved it with different name. It works now. Probably BodyPaint saves it with some errors? But PS can open it, why not XSI too?

CGTalk Moderation
10-29-2006, 07:53 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.