PDA

View Full Version : Eon (Trailer) Entry: Ian McCormick

cgnemo42
10-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Ian McCormick has entered "Eon (Trailer)".

Claireabella
10-09-2006, 11:57 AM
Good luck with the trailer challenge. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

cgnemo42
10-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Ello all!

thanks claire!
firstly though, i'd like to apologize for entering and not yet posting anything, but my scanner has been dead (i do all my concept work by hand) but its coming back to life, so i'll try to post several of my concepts for the chambers that i've been working on (mainly the 2nd and 3rd)

also, i guess i'll take this opportunity to introduce myself and my current team, as well as the people i would like to have join.

Me, I am currently the leader of the team. Mostly I'll be doing all the modeling and animation. I've been doing 3d CG for about 3 years now, but I figured I may as well take a shot at the challenge. If you really want to see some of my work, you can visit my website at www.ezbsvs.be (http://www.ezbsvs.be) . It's not the most updated thing in the world, but you can get an idea about what sort of stuff I do. although i plan to pull away from much of that for this challenge.

GeneralGrievous, This is my good friend from school who has been working with me and CG since way back in the day, (about 4 years ago now). I wont go into as much detail about his life due to privacy reasons, if he wants to say stuff he may. He'll be doing mostly texture work as well as lending his computer for rendering and such.

Our other team members have not yet joined, but we hope they will.

Cj-buddy will be doing mostly any MAXscript work that needs doing as well as also lending his computers to the rendering.

Emily-buddy. hopefully will find it in her heart to join the cause. She is an excellent photoshopist and will hopefully donate her time to help us. *wink wink nudge nudge ifyourreadingthisemily*

So yes!
I have blathered long enough!
I must retreat to my world of 3d wierdnesses and begin modeling chambers
Hopefully i will be able to post several of my concept drawings here within the week!
So, until next time, thank you all for your support and good luck everyone!

i

CGTalk Moderation
10-09-2006, 04:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.