PDA

View Full Version : HELP!Looking for specific head videotutorial

drock
10-06-2006, 10:06 PM
Hey, I am looking for one specific tutorial... Once I found in the internet in some portfolio of some 3d artist (dont rember who it was) great videotutorial of modeling female realistic head from pictures. Tutorial was made in XSI or Cinema4d ( i am not sure either :/) and didnt have sound. Was packed together also with references. The problem now is that before i was able to watch it all, my girlfriend delated it doing some cleaning on the desktop ! ( WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR). Ofcourse i was sure its not so big deal to find it again... but I was completly wrong, i am completly tired of searching it, i think i found all tutorials and videotutorials about modealing head that exist in web excpet this one. BUT THIS ONE WAS The BEST !If someone knows something about it or have link, or have it on his hdd PLEASE let me know!!PLEASE !!

CHEERS

Drock

newellteapot
10-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Ahahahah! keep your girlfriend away from your machine :)

is it this one?
http://www.art-3d.com/eng_tut_headmodelling_p01.php

drock
10-09-2006, 10:11 PM
GREAT THANKS monica-taddei !!! THIS IS THE ONE...you dont even know how happy I am now :D! I will have a beer for you.. ;)
I can do nothing about my girlfriend because she is the owner of the machine I use :D
However I already hide all my stuff in safe place....

CHEERSSSSS!

P.S.: In my opinion its the best free videotutorial about making human head from ref.... but is not popular at all. Like I said I've checked a lot of populars forums about Cg in tutorials section and couldnt find it... even in Cgtalk :)
Funny.. I think I will change it...

newellteapot
10-10-2006, 02:17 PM
GREAT THANKS monica-taddei !!! THIS IS THE ONE...you dont even know how happy I am now :D! I will have a beer for you.. ;)
I can do nothing about my girlfriend because she is the owner of the machine I use :D
However I already hide all my stuff in safe place....

CHEERSSSSS!

P.S.: In my opinion its the best free videotutorial about making human head from ref.... but is not popular at all. Like I said I've checked a lot of populars forums about Cg in tutorials section and couldnt find it... even in Cgtalk :)
Funny.. I think I will change it...

Great stuff, I'm glad that's the one. I checked it out myself and I agree with you it's a very good video tutorial!
:thumbsup:

drock
10-10-2006, 10:26 PM
Hmm link of the file is dead... do you know the working one ? Or if u have on hdd, are you able to upload it somewhere ? :)

Cheers!

EDIT: I just saw your showreal and I really like it !!! :)

newellteapot
10-10-2006, 10:43 PM
It's a sign, you are not supposed to learn head modeling :)

I dropped the guy a line but he is German speaking, let's hope for the best, I'd like to watch it again myself :)

drock
10-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Finnally found it: http://www.c4dportal.com/Upload/headmodelling_part_01.rar
Thanks for help
Cheers

newellteapot
10-14-2006, 09:18 PM
Great drock!

the quest is over, cool. we'll watch it again, thanks for sharing :)

CGTalk Moderation
10-14-2006, 09:18 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.