PDA

View Full Version : Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio

timeless3d
10-06-2006, 06:28 PM
I hope that is broad enough that we can see if there are interested parties in the area. I've tried for years to promote cg society around here at school and at work, but I have yet to meet anyone (in person) who knows anything about it.

If nothing else, respond to this thread if you are in the area, it will be interesting to know anyway. I know there are a couple around when I check out google earth, let's hear from you.

3dj
10-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Hi, that would be cool if there was a chapter in the area. I'm up the road from you in C-Bus.

-Jim

AstroSanchezz
10-06-2006, 07:53 PM
bout an hour away..in louisville ky, i don't even know any other 3d people in the area!

timeless3d
10-06-2006, 07:55 PM
I'm from louisville, moved up here about 8 years ago. So far, it seems cincinnati might be centrally located?

3 down, 2 more to go!

Bonedaddy
10-08-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm originally from Louisville, although I'm currently on the other side of the world. Can I join your club anyway? :)

timeless3d
11-06-2006, 05:46 PM
I am still interested in the idea of a local chapter, but we need some more people. I get the feeling there are a few people in the area that would be interested but don't realize there are other cgsociety members around.

I am considering posting some signage around the local schools, just to increase awareness of the option to start a chapter. Would this be allowed?

AstroSanchezz
11-07-2006, 06:16 PM
there also might not be alot of cgsociety paying members... or ones that come into this section, i came in because i saw louisville.. maybe post it in the general section so everybody can see?

and hey i'm gona be up at UofC and all around cincinnati in a few weeks, i'm traveling around with guys that put on the Forecastle festival www.forecastlefest.com (http://www.forecastlefest.com) their touring major cities in the midwest getting the word out and scouting for local bands
i'm shooting a documentary on them :buttrock:

Bonedaddy- from louisville! good stuff, always more people from louisville then i think :D

Bonedaddy
11-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Tate, I have a friend named Anne Chmilewski from Louisville; she went to Manual, lives in Berkeley right now. You wouldn't be related, by any chance?

AstroSanchezz
11-08-2006, 10:04 PM
hey, thats interesting! :D ahh manual i had lota friends that went there.. i don't think she's related though, i went to waggener highschool.. grew up in jtown :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
11-08-2006, 10:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.