PDA

View Full Version : Let's comment

Norante
03-19-2002, 11:46 PM
Hi

I know Im new here, and maybe I'm being a little pushy or crazy with this but...

I saw many complaints about not getting comments on artwork posted.. I know that is disappointing not get a single comment or critique, so I would like to propose something

Let try at least say a "Good" or "I dont like" it in the posts...
I know many of us does not have much time to be in the forum, but let's try at least increase the number of comments

I found this an excelent place to know about other's people opinion on your work, and we should enjoy it.

Forgive my poor english, and plese say what you think.

See ya people

Korgath
03-20-2002, 12:09 AM
Good... :thumbsup:

Cgkoko
03-20-2002, 01:26 AM
Well...i don't get any comments in my threads although i would like to.But i'm not sure i would like people to crit my work under 'presure'.On the other hand i have to say that some threads have comments and most important ratings they (IMHO) don't deserve.These are very few.I normaly wouldn't worry for something like that but the case is that i really need critcs!!!In my country there not many descent 3d artists and i would like people of some class helping me improve.It's the only way i'll be able to know where i'm standing:( .I'm trying to help other artists and expect the same

Norante
03-20-2002, 05:08 AM
thats the idea

dtek8
03-21-2002, 12:36 AM
great idea i will do my best!!!:)

dtek

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.