PDA

View Full Version : sketches

Evil_radish
02-02-2003, 10:11 PM
ok, so i do realise im kinda out of my league here, considering, most of you all do this stuff for a living :hmm:

but just thought id post some sketches and see what ya all think!

ASCIISkull
02-03-2003, 01:43 AM
Very nice, especially the last one. Are you planning to color them? At the very least, you should probably clean them up(take out paper lines and stuff) in some editing program...

The first two look like designs for 3d models, or some sort of concept art.

Fisheye
02-03-2003, 10:23 AM
i like them
i realy like the hard contrast of the first one
:buttrock:

Evil_radish
02-03-2003, 12:09 PM
heh, i kinda broke the rules, so i guess this is the only pic youll see :p

man i must say tho, i would hate to be a moderator, all these ignorant fools who dont read the rules and even if they have they still break 'em:rolleyes:

so a big thanx to all the moderators who keep the forum in order, because i do realise that it is necessary...now to find a site to host some images so i can link 'em instead =)

thanxs for the reaplies by the way. they are just sketches, and thats why i havent cleaned them up, perhaps ill post something i finished, i'll think about it, you see, it could be embarassing :) ;)

Kirt
02-03-2003, 04:31 PM
:D :thumbsup:

mattregnier
02-07-2003, 09:42 PM
Yeah this looks like it's from a model sheet. I'd love to see a perspective view of him. Make the gun bigger and this guy is an absolute bad-a$$ :)

jeroentje
02-07-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Evil_radish
(...)man i must say tho, i would hate to be a moderator, all these ignorant fools who dont read the rules and even if they have they still break 'em:rolleyes:

so a big thanx to all the moderators who keep the forum in order, because i do realise that it is necessary...now to find a site to host some images so i can link 'em instead =)
(...)
:beer: - - -> click here evil_radish <- - - (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32123)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.