PDA

View Full Version : Max Plugin | Psd Manager Demo Video !

candicekulacz
10-05-2006, 06:55 PM
If you haven't already checked out this cool PSD Manager for 3dsmax Demo Video , click on the image below!!

http://www.cebas.com/products/images/psdmanager/PSDmanVidLarge.jpg (http://www.cebasusa.com/PSDman/PSDman.html)

For more information on PSD Manager, CLICK HERE!!! (http://www.cebas.com/products/products.php?UD=10-7888-33-788&PID=38)

paulrus
10-05-2006, 07:36 PM
It would be nice if you'd include that this is a MAX plug-in in the title so non-Max people don't waste time on your demo video.

RockinAkin
10-05-2006, 07:48 PM
Awesome tool for single image render passes!
Cant wait to give it a shot. :thumbsup:

havokzprodigy
10-05-2006, 07:50 PM
Awesome tool for single image render passes!

Works with after effects too so it looks good for animations also.

saiko
10-05-2006, 08:20 PM
It would be nice if you'd include that this is a MAX plug-in in the title so non-Max people don't waste time on your demo video.

same from me....looks like an interesting plugin though....
is it possible to use with Vray or Brazil?

havokzprodigy
10-05-2006, 08:25 PM
same from me....looks like an interesting plugin though....
is it possible to use with Vray or Brazil?

I beleive it said with any renderer that supports elements.

Koogle
10-05-2006, 11:24 PM
Do cebas servers get hammered or what.. never been able to get watch one of there demo videos without it pausing,and then there is the flash 9 script hung error.. I think they need to find some better method of showcasing there products.. or just offer download video demos, then people can just watch them without the pausing annoyance

anyway only watched 2mins of it, looked handy, but i don't use 3dsmax either(maya).. please include this info in a future news postings aswel, a screenshot of 3dsmax and not photoshop would have been better :)

Michael-McCarthy
10-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Next time we will remember to put "for 3dsmax", "for Maya" etc.

The server is pretty strong but sometimes it does get hit hard. You may have to pause the video until it has downloaded enough to watch. I recently had to do this for Surfs Up trailer (very cool trailer) from Apples site, so I guess it happens the best of them :)

Let us know if you think this plug-in would be useful for you in Maya, XSI, etc.

Thanks

Michael

Pufferfish
10-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Looks handy. I think it's a bit too pricy though, for a plugin that just puts your passes together instead of that you bring them in one by one.

Iblis
10-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Looks handy. I think it's a bit too pricy though, for a plugin that just puts your passes together instead of that you bring them in one by one.

This was exactly what I was thinking while viewing the video. It's a helpful tool as in it saves the user time, but it's not a big "revolution" otherwise.

visionmaster2
10-07-2006, 12:28 AM
great and simple tool !:thumbsup:

but i notice some difference between the render in max and the image in photoshop.
when you open the image in toshop, there is a little white ligne between the spheres and the shadows..what is it ?

kyrandian
10-07-2006, 12:52 AM
yea, I also noticed that white line. Anyone here that can explain that? It does not look that great if you do not get the correct result in Photoshop.

great and simple tool !:thumbsup:

but i notice some difference between the render in max and the image in photoshop.
when you open the image in toshop, there is a little white ligne between the spheres and the shadows..what is it ?

Michael-McCarthy
10-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Simply a misplaced Nudge on the shadow layer while I was taping (oops) :P

Thanks
Michael

:)

visionmaster2
10-08-2006, 06:26 PM
. :thumbsup:

tripNfall
10-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Michael,

This would be great for Maya.

CGTalk Moderation
10-08-2006, 11:07 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.