PDA

View Full Version : Tiberian Sun Hover MLRS

Tactical Trance
10-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Small project I did last night to pass the time. It only took a couple of hours but I think it came out pretty well from just eyeballing it.

PermaGrin
10-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Really for give crtis due to small size of the image. Bigger image would help alot, also maybe a wireframe would help if you are looking for construction crits.

From what I can see though, it looks like it should.:thumbsup:

I made one of these along with alot of the other TS universe vehicles.

Here is my HMLRS
http://moddb.com/images/cache/mods/63/631/gallery/water_33707.jpg
(I did not do the texture)

I always love to look at some C&C art.
If you care take a look at the other vehicles I have done for one mod team.
http://cncreborn.planetcnc.gamespy.com/ss.php (in the vehicle sections)
(once again I made no textures and not every vehicle is mine, but most :) )

Bigger Pics Please

-pG-

Ghostscape
10-05-2006, 09:51 PM
It looks pretty good, but a larger image would help us spot any flaws.

Tactical Trance
10-06-2006, 12:56 PM
CNC Reborn! I've been watching you guys for a while. I can't wait for that mod to come out. I hope you guys remake the Terrace map. I made my mlrs very basic and am thinking about making a TS mod for C&C3. Here's the wireframe, very simple. I took a lot of shortcuts so if I were to use it in a game I'd have to add the propultion stuff and other details. To be honest, this is the first model I have made in a few months and haven't really gotten that far in 3ds max so I don't know if it's done right or not. I unwrapped the whole thing but I added things after so I just got lazy and placed em on top of other textures. I think I'd have to fix that if C&C3 supports normal maps.

TychoCelchuuu
10-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Looks like you spent a lot of polys in the thing supporting the missile launchers, which will basically be hidden the entire time anyways.

Mallory
10-06-2006, 09:42 PM
Hell JEHA!
I like it! The stains of the camouflage could be much bigger imo, but its cool anyway!

I L-O-V-E Command&Conquer as hell god damned! I love it!

CGTalk Moderation
10-06-2006, 09:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.