PDA

View Full Version : video output settings

perius
10-05-2006, 04:48 AM
I've been working with 3D packages for a while now, but when it comes to Vue5, I wanted to check before I start final rendering.
I need to render out my scenes with the standard 720x480 (fullscreen) resolution. When setting up the properties in Vue's Render Options, what is the proper "aspect ratio" setting one is to use for television output. I'm quite certain it's "Television 16:9", if that's the case, I should only have to type in the exact values myself i.e 740x480.
Could somebody who is experienced with this please verify. If I'm incorrect with anything here, your input will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

The-G-Man
10-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Select the Animation Render Options dialog from the animation timline and set your frame rate and pixel aspect ratio (Advanced Animation Options button). Click 'Other' in the frame resolution section and input your desired size (720 x 480 in your case)

Hope that Helps.

Graham

perius
10-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Hi Graham.

Thanks very much for your input. I was quite certain that's all there was to it, but just to play it safe, I wanted to double check in case of any surprises!

Cheers.

CGTalk Moderation
10-05-2006, 10:18 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.