PDA

View Full Version : Relations/Macro Naming problems in 7.5

chellescreations
10-04-2006, 08:36 PM
We're running into a problem with naming relations and macro constraints in MB 7.5. I'm wondering if anyone else has come across this or if you know a way to fix it.

When we create a relations constraint if we rename the constraint before we place any boxes(senders, recievers, macro tools,etc.) into the constraint it won't show up in the My Macro's folder and when we try to bring it in to another relations constraint as a Macro, nothing shows up. This is with us setting it up as a proper macro. The same workflow works fine in MB 7.0.

If we rename the relations constraint after putting boxes into the constraint, it won't update the name in the My macro's folder, but it will work when we bring it in as a macro. The fact that it is named something differently in the navigator and My Macro's folder can get very confusing. As can just leaving them named the default Relations 1, etc.

This all works perfectly fine in MB 7.0 (We've only upgraded 2 computers to 7.5 so far) so I'm thinking it's a bug in 7.5. Anyone know how to deal with this? Thanks in advance!!!

CGTalk Moderation
10-04-2006, 08:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.