PDA

View Full Version : Student Film "Junipero" finished! Watch it now! (50+ fx shots)

marlontorres
10-04-2006, 04:05 PM
Here is my latest student film. It is 33 minutes long but I hope you will find it worth it. Comments & Crits welcome!

http://www.citizencine.com/films/junipero/junipero.htm

ratatat
10-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Marlon...

if you want others to view this i would void mentioning it's a 400 mb download, since it does stream from the website it's hosted on.

I took a short look, but found it very drawn out and the narration quite numbing at times. Great first attempt for a student film, cinematics are nice and a few other things of quality showed your skills, but it didn't meet my expectations of cg substance. maybe i should watch more.

good luck.

ALaster
10-06-2006, 08:33 AM
Interesting.
Very professional editing.
What I found most interesting is the broadway approach to this movie and I cant say that it was something I found too impressive. Im no professional but I savvy myself a critic of movies and films and I have friends who do broadway and I found similarities in the acting styles.
For me this short film would have been twice as good if you changed the style of the acting.
On that note Im not by any means saying that this short film was bad, not at all, and if this was your first attempt at a film then congradulations!

For me the acting just wasnt my style!
I think you could have done better and I know you can!

Good Luck

A.

marlontorres
10-10-2006, 05:05 PM
thanks for the feedback guys

CGTalk Moderation
10-10-2006, 05:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.