PDA

View Full Version : R10 announced!

Pages : 1 [2]

Magnus3D
10-07-2006, 04:33 PM
I just wanna say.. great job Maxon, version 10 looks and feels awesome! i been playing with the demoversion since it was downloadable and it been a pure pleasure all along.

Congrats! :)

/ Magnus

mecha
10-07-2006, 05:04 PM
Is the BP3 demo available yet?

benytone
10-07-2006, 05:08 PM
I just wanna say.. great job Maxon, version 10 looks and feels awesome! i been playing with the demoversion since it was downloadable and it been a pure pleasure all along.

Congrats! :)

/ Magnus

yesss....awesome :buttrock:

boxy
10-07-2006, 05:51 PM
You can now use references to bitmap files in libraries (lib4d files). Simply drag the FIle from the content browser into the linkfield
Cheers
Björn

good one thanks Srek
Boxy

LucentDreams
10-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Is the BP3 demo available yet? Its all the same thing really.

edux
10-07-2006, 07:02 PM
Anyone had chance to try the new pelt mapping in bodypaint?

ThirdEye
10-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Anyone had chance to try the new pelt mapping in bodypaint?

i did, at first when i didn't know how it was supposed to be used i was like "and now?" then Bunk and Kai spent a couple posts to show me how it works and it's HEAVEN.

shakes
10-07-2006, 09:26 PM
i did, at first when i didn't know how it was supposed to be used i was like "and now?" then Bunk and Kai spent a couple posts to show me how it works and it's HEAVEN.

hey Alberto, is that a post here? I couldn't find anything..would love to know how the pelting works

LucentDreams
10-07-2006, 10:37 PM
no that was in other realms :deal:

There are two models done on the r10 video tutorials, theres a simple head (very basics of LCSM) on the whats new in r10 videos on Cineversity (its the interface and BP video)

Later there wil be more advanced uses on Cinversity as well.

Unlike many solutions out there the cinema one doesnt' use an internal projection before unwraping, so the type of projection you use before relaxing will affect the results

shakes
10-07-2006, 11:00 PM
There are two models done on the r10 video tutorials, theres a simple head (very basics of LCSM) on the whats new in r10 videos on Cineversity (its the interface and BP video)

Later there wil be more advanced uses on Cinversity as well.

thanks for that Kai-the video is nice and easy to understand. great site BTW!

yolao
10-08-2006, 12:28 AM
for some reason the video of character animation tools at Cineversity site does not show?

but the others do.... nice videos by the way.

thanks

EDIT: the video finally show but it just show until minute 6 then it stops...

LucentDreams
10-08-2006, 07:43 AM
what kind of connection do you have, that video jsut happens to have a fair bit of stuff going on and is 20 minutes so its about 100 megs in size unfortunately. The last word of audio is clipped off I'm just reediting it, was hoping to have that reuploaded tonight, but proabbly won't be fixed till tomorrow.

yolao
10-08-2006, 12:58 PM
what kind of connection do you have, that video jsut happens to have a fair bit of stuff going on and is 20 minutes so its about 100 megs in size unfortunately. The last word of audio is clipped off I'm just reediting it, was hoping to have that reuploaded tonight, but proabbly won't be fixed till tomorrow.

thanks Kai, now the whole video was loaded..... nice stuff:thumbsup:, thanks for share that.

By the way, maybe you can make a video showing the MOCCA 3 module?....please

thanks

LucentDreams
10-08-2006, 06:46 PM
you mean just a whats new or thorough tutorials. The latter will come in time, I coudl try and do a whats new video on monday or tuesday

yolao
10-08-2006, 10:04 PM
you mean just a whats new or thorough tutorials. The latter will come in time, I coudl try and do a whats new video on monday or tuesday

Thanks Kai, actually both would be nice and welcome since i`m new with C4D:). If you can do a video of the features of MOCCA 3 next week that would be nice. I`m very curious to see all the features of MOCCA 3 specially the muscle system.

cheers

CGTalk Moderation
10-08-2006, 10:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.