PDA

View Full Version : www.joachimljunggren.com

Joachim104
10-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Hi.

I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to post my showreel and hear what you think.

Most of the projects are made on a rather tight budget and a short deadline... Often the projects are made by me alone.

http://www.joachimljunggren.com

Scincerely,
Joachim

wesa
10-04-2006, 07:00 AM
Hey Joachim!
Welcome to cgsociety! Great to see you here! I think you'll like it here :)

Great work as always! I found some stuff in there that I haven't seen before cool stuff! I like the Volvo Truck film a lot. All the microscopic scenes and the highway scen were the buildings rise all around. Really cool!

Both the reels are made with class! You've made stuff for more tv shows that I knew!

Keep up the good work! And post more stuff later!

Joachim104
10-04-2006, 07:01 AM
Added some more pictures.

bernoccoli
10-04-2006, 08:58 AM
Most of the projects are made on a rather tight budget and a short deadline... Often the projects are made by me alone.

i think it`s a pretty normal thing to have those conditions in a reel, if you're not coming from ilm, weta or very big companies.
here in europe (except for some major studios) being able to manage projects on short deadlines or by your own it's often a must.

nice works anyway.

cheers.

ratatat
10-04-2006, 04:46 PM
excellent reel you've put together. how long have you been working on these different projects? it seems you've successfully combined many platforms to create some interesting visuals. it's a really nice site too. great job... cheers. :thumbsup:

i would think this is front page material... i'm sure we'll see it pluggined in no time.

Joachim104
10-05-2006, 06:07 AM
Thanks! :)

It really depends how much money I've got on a project but a TV project is often produced during a month or less and that involves creating the logo and getting the art direction and idéas approved by a lot of people in the TV network, ie it takes time as we all know.
After that the graphics and the moving sequences has to be created and generally they take everything from one to three weeks to produce.
So I would say that it generally takes everything from 3-6 weeks to do everything.

It's a little bit different on a commercial film because the graphic profile is often already in place. But I would say 3-6 weeks there as well...

CGTalk Moderation
10-05-2006, 06:07 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.