PDA

View Full Version : still: Chanber of Death.

3daffects
02-01-2003, 07:52 PM
Made In 3D Max & Z Brush.

fred_bock
02-01-2003, 08:04 PM
you're weird !! :annoyed:

JBruckner
02-01-2003, 08:40 PM
Wow, it looks like something out of the first doom, I doubt you did this. There are alot of things wrong, post a higher res so we can see the details. :hmm:

WhiteRabbitObj
02-01-2003, 09:16 PM
You doubt he did it eh? That's a bold statement. It has a videogame feel but it certainly doesn't look like DOOM, much less like he ripped it from DOOM, which would seem to be the implication.

3Daffects, did you post something similar to this recently as well that everyone told you to fix the neon colors? It reminds me a lot of that image but I don't know if it was you or not. If it is, this is a great improvement. It looks to me like you are using an ambient light, which is the bane of all Maya existence, so I would turn that off if you are. If you aren't, well, the image is kind of flat and the bump on the floor is overdone. It's pretty cool and wierd though, I don't know what the heck it's supposed to be, but that's ok!

zisland
02-01-2003, 10:22 PM
I like the old windows 95 erra video game feel actually. And yes im sorry but you are wierd.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.