PDA

View Full Version : Demoreel 2006 Daniel MC

dmc3d
10-02-2006, 03:32 AM
Hey guys i just graduated from Vancouver Film school and i am posting my demoreel here. I hope that you like it. C & c are welcome.

Title : Demoreel 2006 Daniel MC
Duration : 3,5 mins
Edited in : Adobe Premier
Format : quick time, 640x480
Size: 44Mb
Sound : Crying - Ynguie Malmsteen
Link : http://www.visitaonline.com.br/arquivos_site/demo_reel_high.mov
Rigth click and save as to donwload.

Who wants to know more about me, go to my website:

http://www.visitaonline.com.br (http://www.visitaonline.com.br/)

cheers

http://www.visitaonline.com.br/GIRL_BACKGROUNG/animation_final_00054.jpg

Lupin500
10-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Hey Daniel, great work!:thumbsup: It's really cool to see your reel here! Thanks for the 5 sausages hahaha!:)

RickStefani
10-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Very good work. The girl look great and attractive.

dmc3d
10-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Thanks guys

RickStefani: yes, i tried to make her attractive, even she is a warrior, but my intencion was to make her looking good that was hard.

and giorgio, my next step is to animate her the way you like hehehe.

cheers

dmc3d
10-05-2006, 06:29 AM
Hey Guys

After some suggestions i changed my movie file to Quick time. I agree that will be easier for people to donwload and see my demo

cheers

sachin3d
10-05-2006, 10:13 AM
well i'm not a modeler but one thing i can say is its a very good show reel. and i liked it very much. keep it up dude.

Eelco
10-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Hi, i just did had to say that i think it is a very nice demoreel. One of my favorites. But i just had to say that her hair is gooing trough her ear. I didn't noticed it at first in the pictures but in the animation and in the wire model you can see that clearly. But except for that it is a nice demoreel.

jlyapor
10-06-2006, 08:29 AM
great job man! you have nice variety on this reel, I bet that hair was a pain to do. The girl looks very pretty on the close up rotation... can't wait to see more from you. best of luck!

bernoccoli
10-06-2006, 09:02 AM
the download is too slow.. i recommend to have a mirror, i think you`re about to fill your bandwidth.

chrisbolton
10-06-2006, 06:05 PM
I like it, but with the warrior women, i think she needs some hair down by her ears, not side burns, but ya know? it just looks odd without hehe, Also, put come more clothes on her!! lol i like the modeling man, good job

Chris

RELAWDA
10-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Very good work
:thumbsup:
and
beautiful girl

p4roxysm
10-06-2006, 09:27 PM
Nice work Daniel! My favorite is probably the beast. I love the color map up close right around the neck. Very natural looking! Also, one little nit pick... during the animation for the girl there are 2 blinks close to the end that stand out. They look a tad mechanical compared to the rest. Otherwise, great job, can't wait to see what you work on next!

gatorji
10-07-2006, 01:00 AM
great job on your demo reel daniel. its amazing to see how much you improved over the course. love the way the hair moves with that girl. it adds a great touch to your reel. good luck to you.

dmc3d
10-09-2006, 02:14 PM
Thanks for all the comments guys

jlyapor: Thanks Jesus.The hair was a little pain in the ass to do and i still want to improve that.

Eelco:Thats true, and thanks, i just realized now.

p4roxysm: Thanks Patrick. Yeah i still want to improve her animaion.

gatorji: Thanks John, my improvement was because of you guys that push me up a lot.Hope to see more about you guys soon.

PHO 75
10-18-2006, 01:38 AM
crazy brazilian,
nice work man. i'll say it again, not to knock your creature model but that and the girl really do seem like they came from different modelers. you did an amazing job with the girl. i know there were times you didn't think you'd pull it off but i think you should be very proud of the result. make sure you keep up with your xsi hair knowledge, can't let those hours and hours of testing go to waste. send me an email and let me know what you're up to when you get a chance. good luck with everything my friend. take care

Phan

dmc3d
10-25-2006, 01:00 AM
Hey Phan

Thansk man.We know how hard we worked in our project, We talked a lot about our difficulties and how much we invested in this course and how much we expected to have help. And i know that i learned more with guys like u than any mentor.
Dont worry i let u know whats happend and my future projects.
Thanks for everything was a pleasure to spend ths year with u man. Longo nigths and long conversation.
And keep the guitar up IOULL

take care

CGTalk Moderation
10-25-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.