PDA

View Full Version : Final Animations for Acting Challenge #1

dudeacle
09-30-2006, 03:34 PM
Everyone participating in the Acting Mini Challenges please post your final animations here.

Thanks

dudeacle
09-30-2006, 04:11 PM
Heres my final animation. I had a lot of fun on this. I know with the next ones i do i will be faster and be able to animate all the keys i had planned.
Please comment and critique if you have them.

http://www.geocities.com/matt2morrow/CGSociety/MiniChallengeAnimatioin/FinalAnimationChildToy/FirstPassUpload.avi

blurgh
10-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Hey guys, this is essentially my blockin my start of retimming is not at a point that its any better than this... Im realyl a bit gutted i couldnt finish :/ any way good luck everyone !

animation (http://www.gimbal-lock.net/cgtalkchallengeblockin1.avi)

Hey dudeacle (http://forums.cgsociety.org/member.php?u=71940) vbmenu_register("postmenu_3893883", true); thats nice i liek the facial work looks great :) lil bit scary tho ^^

-Darken

Vood
10-03-2006, 10:36 PM
dudeacle that rules :) ... however i would very much like to see it again with the adjustment on the eyes that i suggested in the other thread .. using the Bank control to tilt the eyelids outward ... takes the 'evil' edge off :)

Darken-R, good stuff :thumbsup: ... are you planning to finish this? if so, i'd really like to see it ... if not, i understand heheh .. i can see what you're going for with the "baby" falling over at the end, but it's difficult to imagine the final motion with that rig o_o heheh ... if you do more work on it let us know!

sadly i wasn't able to get very far at all on mine :hmm: it's been a crazy couple weeks for me .. but if i have enough time i'll hopefully finish it and post it in the WIP/critique forum... or here.. or whatever ...

otherwise, what's the next challenge? :D

blurgh
10-03-2006, 11:23 PM
hey man, um hopefully ill have a go at finishing it maybe this weekend.. depedns what comes up really. and i may need to cut loses and work on the next challenge :)

i shall keep you posted...

um if we are voting i vote for dudeacle ! :)

-Darken

dudeacle
10-04-2006, 01:39 AM
Vood you are right about his eyes, im glad you showed the difference between Evil Generi and Sad Generi, its a world of difference! I will go through sometime and change his eyes and ill post it in the progress thread.

I dont feel the need to vote for this one because only two people turned in animations. I think San-X should have turned in his because it looked good! We should vote on these when we have a larger turn out, right now im happy that many people are participating and are interested in it.

I think we should vote on the next topic. Come up with as many ideas as possible. If we come up with a really creative and fun topic then it will catch more peoples attention. I would still like to cater to short animations (2 week deadline) focusing on acting and movement.

SAN-X
10-04-2006, 07:21 AM
http://san-x.nextmail.ru/graphics/challenges/cgtalk.com/animation/child_gets_a_new_toy/cgnt_80preview.avi
(thats not a direct link! click the "cgnt_80preview.avi" link at the next page to start download)

if i knew that we had some time between the deadline and posting final animation - i maybe would improve it, cause i had some spare time theese days...
anyway - tahts what i have now

blurgh
10-04-2006, 08:52 AM
Hey guys!

yeh lets start voting on a new challenge topic :). I feel i learnt something even tho i diidnt really produce anything :p role on challenge 2 !

-Darken

SAN-X
10-04-2006, 09:07 AM
dudeacle - heh i like your anim :thumbsup:
but where is the promised dance? ;-)

darken-r - yeah, there is always hard to find a time, and its always not enough...

and about no voting - i agree.
let it will be an experimental challenge!

Vood
10-04-2006, 05:55 PM
ok ... i'll start a new thread for the next challenge and post the ideas we had before that we didn't use yet :)

everyone come post ideas and/or vote!

also tell your forum buddies to come animate with us :D

CGTalk Moderation
10-04-2006, 05:55 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.