PDA

View Full Version : Learning the particle system?

Quantium
09-30-2006, 11:01 AM
Hello,

Does anyone know of any websites OTHER then the ones listed in the sticky post? I've most of those, and either none of them cover this, or if they do, they really don't take you through step by step of creating something. Like alot of Eyeon's so-called tutorials just show of video of the end result, without any knowledge on how they got there. I'd really like to learn to how to use Fusion to it's fullest potential, but I'm finding that info on the in's and out's of this program is almost like a "classified" subject.

crutch
10-01-2006, 03:43 PM
Sorry I didn't look at the sticky but have you tried www.cmivfx.com or www.ppigsfly.com

scribbilyg
10-27-2006, 12:46 AM
see if you can get access to a plug-in called particular - its used commonly in compositing and is quite robust for a 2d/3d particle solution... it does all sorts of cool shizzle and is quite fast (all things considered).

not that this answers your question, sadly, but its worth looking into, and its really easy to use.

-g

CGTalk Moderation
10-27-2006, 12:46 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.